Are you inspired and want to make a positive contribution?
Do you already have a concrete idea of how to overcome a social challenge?
Join now and apply to our Social Entrepreneurs program by 31/08/2021!
We offer support to entrepreneurs for their social and cultural start-up ideas. Your idea will be turned into an effective business model. We will explore social entrepreneurial approaches with you and try out new working methods. Together we will create sustainable perspectives in your start-up project.
How do we go about it?
The program takes place from October 2021 – May 2022.
|I. Orientation||II. Problem & Ideas||III. Prototype &|
|IV. Implementation & Foundation||V. Pitch Night|
|Get to know us and set your goals.||Research challenges, target groups and ideas.||Try out and review your first prototype.||Develop and establish your organization.||Present your idea to the public.|
- Individual, needs-based advice and support for your start-up over several months
- Mentoring through entrepreneurial experts
- Consolidation of your entrepreneurial skills and personal strengths
- Development of an economically viable and sustainable business model and impact model
- Networking & exchange with like-minded people
- Access to relevant stakeholders
- Creative and collaborative methods and approaches (e.g. Design Thinking, Theory U, Walt Disney Method)
- Free access to internal and public events
- Free use of our rooms
How can you apply?
You can apply from 30/07/2021 to 31/08/2021 through our online form!
- Online application on our website by 31/08/2021.
- Pre-selection of the start-up ideas by 17/09/2021.
- Meeting in person in our spaces at 24/09/2021.
Who can participate?
- You are a young doer between the ages of 18-35.
- You have a social and/or cultural start-up project.
- You are in the start-up or implementation phase of your idea.
- You want to participate in the program, consisting of required and elective modules.
- You live or work in Chemnitz and the surrounding area.
Do you still have questions? Please contact Erne Schell via e-mail: email@example.com
You can find the application form and further information here: https://gruendungsgarage.de/